Tattoo on hand and wrist

Blue Flame Tattoo on hand and wrist on a male.

Blue Flame Tattoo on hand and wrist

VN:F [1.9.22_1171]
Rating: 5.0/5 (2 votes cast)
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]
Rating: +2 (from 2 votes)
Tattoo on hand and wrist, 5.0 out of 5 based on 2 ratings
Share on FacebookShare on Google+Pin on PinterestShare on StumbleUponTweet about this on Twitter...Share Please!

11 Responses

1. admin says:

I am honored to see you add this awesome tattoo photo here! I really love the color blue. Is there a story behind this tattoo? When did you get it and why?
    Thanks so much for adding it here! =) … ADMIN

2. Jason says:

Nice tat and I like the color too!

3. Mark says:

I don’t mean to be cynical, but is that tattoo real? The part where it drapes down onto the wrist looks painted on, and the photo looks like it was taken in a hardware store (particularly a hardware store in China, which is where I live and I see a lot of stores that look like this one and the dudes who work in them are definitely not ink-ophiles). If it is legit, mad props and no disrespect.

• admin says:

I can only take the word of the person that it is real. I can see your point though. He should see the comment in his email so maybe he will reply to your comment as well. I do not mind comments good or bad…lol. Have a great day! =)

4. t12ta says:

it”s real…
    i live at indonesia jakarta….not china….
    thx….

• admin says:

t12ta, you can upload them here or use this tool to “pull” in the flickr “feed” of your photos. Use this tool- http://www.cooliris.com/yoursite/express/builder/
      to get the embed code. It is what i used to do my photo and YT vids walls.
      Or just email them to me and i will put them on a page for u. (info@anewtattoo.com). You can make as many pages here as u want instead of aDDing to the one page u have now.

5. Mark says:

Cool…couldn’t see your photos page because it’s a private page but I believe you. What is the story behind this tattoo?

6. Bruce says:

7. Sierra says:

1. December 17, 2010

[...] Tattoo on hand and wrist – A New Tattoo 11 Jan 2010. wrist tattoos – hand tattoos photo sent in by a awesome member T12TA! It is a cool blue flame type tattoo on the hand. Tattoo on hand and wrist – A New Tattoo [...]